Desktop Microphone designed for Base Station operation with the latest generation of Yaesu HF Transceivers, including those with VHF/UHF capability. Microphone features a red TX LED which glows when transmitting.
Will work with:
- FT-DX 9000 Series
- FT-DX 5000 Series
- Includes a new-technology "Variable Side Pressure Control" (VSPC), which allows precise adjustment of the microphone's audio response without resorting to "active" equalisation circuits that can introduce distortion and/or degrade signal-to-noise ratio.
- High-quality Polyethylene Terephthalate Dynamic Element, which provides wide dynamic range.
- Using the VSPC control, "Hi-Fi" (totally flat), "DX" (additional "brightness" in the high-frequency range), or intermediate frequency responses can be set up.
- Includes provision for the installation of a user-supplied Dynamic, Magnetic, or Crystal microphone element, which then can be selected via a convenient slide switch on the microphone's base.
- Microphone's housing is suspended in a solid metal yoke with a shock-absorbing rubberised ring, to absorb low-frequency vibrations that can ruin fidelity and rob power from desired frequencies.
- Convenient Switches for PTT and scanning activation are located on the solid aluminium die-cast base
- Bar Code/EAN: