The Yaesu SM-5000 provides a visual display of the VFO-A band spectrum. Both strong and weak signals are clearly depicted. The integrated stereo speakers provide comfortable receiver audio. This unit is designed to be used in conjunction with the FT-DX5000 Premium Transceiver
Note: The SP-5000 is included with the FTDX-5000D and the FTDX-5000MP transceivers.
- Dual 65 x 25mm oval speakers direct the sound toward the front.
- The received audio can be controlled with four additional choices via the SP-5000's Audio Setting Menu: Clear; Mild; Soft; and Loudness
- The SM-5000 Spectrum Scope provides a visual display of an amateur band segment tuned by the VFO-A receiver
- The default bandwidth allows you to see both strong and weak signals clearly depicted on the monitor screen
- The LBWS (Limited Band Width Sweep) function provides very high-speed signal detection over a limited segment of the currently displayed spectrum
- The CTR (Centre) display mode will let you monitor signals close to your current frequency (located at the centre of the screen)
- The FIX mode will have the left band edge frequency fixed, and your operating frequency may be indicated within the displayed bandwidth
- Display Contrast can easily be adjusted; its illumination level will mirror the FTDX-5000 illumination level.
Note: the Vertical Axis of the Spectrum Scope display is approximately 10dB per division.
- Bar Code/EAN: