This CE-Approved, affordable switching power supply packs a lot of features into an ultra-compact, lightweight design that features 9-15VDC variable output and delivers up to 20A continuous, 30A peak.
Convenient for radio users, the Noise Offset Circuit moves unwanted switching noise to another frequency. Other features include a large illuminated digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts (30A peak/a pair), front panel quick terminals (5A peak/a pair, banana for E, Anderson power Poles for T), voltage adjust (9-15V) or fixed at 13.8V, ripple less than 80mVp-p and triple circuit protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting.
- The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 9to15Volts DC, or fix it at rated 13.8V.
- A highly visible, accurate digitalVolt / Amp meter allows real-time monitoring of the output current.
- A pair of quick terminal on the front panel adds an extra versatility. (Banana terminals for E, Anderson power Poles for T)
- The main output terminals are large enough to provide an efficient power transfer to your equipment.
- Designed with reliability in mind, a durable cooling fan keeps DM-30 running continuously under heavy loads.
- The Noise Offset Circuit moves any unwanted switching noise
- Input Voltage 220VAC 50/60Hz (DM-30E)
- 120VAC 50/60Hz (DM-30T)
- Output voltage 13.8V DC (rated) variable 9~15V DC
- Output current 20A continuous at 13.8VDC
- 30A max (50% duty cycle, 1min. interval)
- Output voltage regulation Less than 2%
- Ripple voltage Less than 80mVp-p
- Protection Automatic current shut down over 30A
- Temperature protection circuit
- Fuse 5A (DM-30E) / 8A(DM-30T)
- Dimensions WxHxD 155 x 75 x 205 mm or 6.10 x 2.80 x 8.07 inches
- Weight just 1.6Kg
- Bar Code/EAN: