The PS-126 external switching power supply unit replaces the PS-125. The PS-126 looks the same as its predecessor but now features a 4-pin contact that allows it to work with the IC-7200, IC-7000 and the IC-7600.
For use with:
IC-7000 : HF/50MHz/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver
IC-7200 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
IC-7600 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
- Provides 13.8 VDC ± 5%, at 25 Amps
- Input voltage is 120 VAC (85-135 VAC).
- May be configured as a tall or short power supply based on how the rubber feet are attached.
- The rear panel has 14 inch output cord with 4-pin plug prewired for the IC-7200, IC-7410 and IC-7600, IC-9100
- 4.4 x 3.7 x 11.3 inches 6 lbs. 10 oz. (94x111x287mm 3 kg).
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Bar Code/EAN: