This new VHF handheld transceiver packs a lot of performance into a MIL-spec* rugged polycarbonate body.
Designed to resist splashes and dust, the DJ-A10 features professional grade specifications such as 1watt audio output, 2.5 ppm frequency stability, capable of operating 136-174 MHz range at 5w with 50 tone-squelch, DCS or DTMF/ANI in 128 programmable-channels or VFO mode.
- 128 channels to program operating parameters via PC utility software
- Channel, Name tag and VFO (Frequency) display modes selectable
- Comes with a rechargeable Li-Ion pack, desktop quick-charger and high-performance whip antenna
- 3 types of Scan functions (VFO/Memory channels/Priority), 50 CTCSS, 116 DCS and 4 Tone-burst tones
- Backlit, Dot Matrix LCD screen with alphanumeric name tag
- Microphone and speaker ports
- Includes FM radio receiver, Internal VOX, Voiceprompt in English, Remote-Kill/Stun/Waken, Analog scrambling, Voice Compounder, Narrow FM,
- Repeater-reverse, Auto-Power-OFF, Busy-Channel- Lockout, Time-Out-Timer
- Ergonomically designed compact body 59w x 98h x 35d mm Weight approx.227g inclusive of battery pack and antenna
- Supplied complete with : Stand in charger dock with mains supply, rubber screw in type VHFantenna, handbook, re-chargeable Lithium battery pack.
- Bar Code/EAN: