The Alinco DJ-MD40 Handheld Transceiver is built to commercial standards, being both rugged, dust and splash proof ( to IP54 standard).
Output power is selectable from: 5, 2.5, 1 or 0.2 watts. The sound quality is really impressive as it uses digital error-correction technology that rejects noise and static. It provides consistent audio quality throughout the coverage area, even in challenging low-lying areas.
The Alinco DJ-MD40 It utilises DVSI's AMBE+2 vocoder, that further improves speech communication. All of this combined with 1 watt audio output and a 40 mm diameter powerful speaker, ensure louder and crisper voice communication. The radio also supports 1000 Channels, 250 Zones with 64 channels per zone.
- FM analogue & digital modes
- Frequency range - 400-480MHz
- 4 x selectable RF output power levels - 0.2/1/2.5/5 watts
- Channel spacing - Analogue 12.5/20/25kHz
- Channel spacing Digital - 12.5kHz
- IP54 Dust and Splash-proof case
- DMR Tier I and Tier II
- Digital recorder
- Dot-matrix high visibility backlit LCD with colour selectable feature
- 1000 memories in 64ch zones
- Quick contact access
- Various security passwords
- Text messages
- Alert tones and DTMF included
- VFO/Memory Modes
- Keypad Lock
- Various scanning options
- VOX feature
The DJ-MD40 is supplied complete with :
EA212 UHF whip antenna, EBP96 Li-ion 7.4v 2600mAh battery pack, charger/AC adaptor,and EBC45 belt clip
- Bar Code/EAN: