Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS BLUETOOTH Digital DMR Dual-band Handheld Commercial Radio with Roaming and GPS VHF/UHF Dual-band Digital/Analog Part 90 DMR commercial transceiver with 1.77 inch colour TFT display and GPS.
New AT-D878 model includes DMR Roaming, faster processor and larger memory for future enhancements. Ideal for Fire, Search & Rescue, EMS, Police, Sheriff, Forestry and Security operations. Frequency coverage 140-174 / 400-480 MHz.
Includes USB Programming cable.
- Roaming : Built-in DMR Repeater Roaming feature
- APRS / GPS Capable : DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- VHF/UHF Dual Band : Monitor two bands at the same time (V+V, U+U & V+U)
- Digital DMR and Analog: Features both DMR digital and analog modes on any channel.
- High Power Output : 6.0W, 4.0W, 2.5W, 1.0W selectable TX power output
- 2 & 5 Tone Paging Includes built-in : 2 Tone and 5 Tone Paging feature
- Programming Cable : Includes USB Programming Cable, free software available for download.
- Color TFT Display :1.77 inch color TFT screen for Day or Night operation. User changeable display and font colors.
- Roaming : New Built-in Roaming Feature
- APRS (GPS): DMR-APRS and Analog APRS Capable (GPS)
- Processor :Faster Processor over the D868UV
- Additional Memory: Larger Memory for Future Enhancements TFT Display Background Display and Font Colors are User changeable
- Digital Monitor :Monitor One or Two Timeslots
- Zone Select :Selectable Zones from Keypad
- Auto RX Mode Receiver : Auto Selects to incoming Digital or Analog Signal
- GPS : Built-in GPS feature
- Memory Channels: 4,000 channels
- DMR Talk Groups : 10,000
- Digital Contacts: 150,000 (complete worldwide database from DMR-MARC)
- Power Levels : 4 programmable power levels: 6/4/2.5/1 Watt Transmit Power Levels.
- Zones : 250 zones, up to 250 channels per zone.
- Display: 1.77 inch color TFT Screen with selectable dual channel or single channel display.
- Battery: Operate 35+ hours between charges with the supplied 3100 mAh lithium ion battery in the power saver mode.
- Bandwidth : 12.5 / 25.0 kHz Analog, and 12.5 kHz DMR
- Import/Export :Enhanced CPS allows direct input and export of channels, digital IDs and talkgroups.
- DMR Compatibility: Supports both Tier I and Tier II operation, making it compatible with DMR repeaters that utilize two-slot TDMA technology.
- Amateur Radio: Also operational on amateur radio DMR networks and analog frequencies. Software importable worldwide amateur contact database.
- Programmable : FCC 47CFR90.203 requires the keypad locked in the shipping configuration. Software keypad unlocking and re-programming are available with the included USB Programming Cable.
- Speaker Connection :2-pin style Kenwood/Wouxun type earphone and speaker mic connection for a variety of accessories.
- Quiet Tones :CTCSS/DCS tone squelch with split tone and custom tone capability.
- Frequency Range : 140-174 / 400-480 MHz RX/TX
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Fab radio well worth it
Great radio no problems at all and good service.Only gripe is
Where has moonraker codeplug download gone?
- 1st Class
- What a machine! - so many features to explore. 1st class customer service from Chris and the team :-)
- This radio has so many features it really is a game changer for me from previous hand helds ive owned and used.It is going to take me some time to learn all this radio has to offer .Backed by the exceptional customer service provided by chris and the moonracker team couldnt be happier with the purchase of this radio .
Best handheld amateur radio I've ever owned.
- Excellent Bluetooth radio, it really does work in the car!
I owned a D868UV before upgrading to this version.
Like any DMR radio the codeplug makes or breaks the user experience. The Moonraker codeplug is excellent and makes a brilliant piece of hardware and amazing radio.
I was slightly sceptical as to whether or not this radio really would work with my car Bluetooth. In a nutshell, yes it does and like a dream too. It's very easy to set up and the Bluetooth PTT button supplied with the radio is the cherry on the top.
The display on the radio is great, bright and clear with lots of information and it's really easy to use and programme.
You will not be disappointed with this radio.
Great radio great service.
- I purchased this radio after having many DMR radios. This radio is by far the best DMR radio. It’s a copy of the hytera PD785,but with fictions for hams. I have also written a comprehensive code-plug which is only available from moonraker. If your in the market for an all in one DMR plus APRS,GPS with 2/70 analog,this is the one for you.