The IC-7300 is a revolutionary compact radio that will excite HF operators from beginners to experts. This new model has a high-performance real-time spectrum scope and employs a new RF direct sampling system.
The IC-7300’s real-time spectrum scope provides top-level performance in resolution, sweep speed and dynamic range.
While listening to received audio, the operator can check the real-time spectrum scope and quickly move to the intended signal. The combination of the real-time spectrum scope and waterfall function improves the quality and efficiency of HF operation
- 70MHz band (European versions only)
- Class Leading Real-Time Spectrum Scope
- High-Resolution Waterfall Function
- Audio Scope Function
- RF Direct Sampling System
- New “IP+” Function
- Class Leading RMDR (Reciprocal Mixing Dynamic Range) and Phase Noise Characteristics
- Large Touch Screen Colour TFT LCD
- Multi-Dial Knob for Smooth Operation SD Memory Card Slot for Saving Data
- 15 Discrete Band-Pass Filters
- Built-In Automatic Antenna Tuner
- Superior Sound Quality
- New HM-219 hand microphone supplied
- Effective large cooling fan system
- A Multi-function meter
- 101 memory channels (99 regular, 2 scan edges)
- Optional RS-BA1 IP remote control software (the spectrum scope with the waterfall can be observed)
- CW functions: Full break-in, CW reverse, CW auto tuning
- Bar Code/EAN:
- This Icom Radio was my first SDR Radio. The radio is packed full of features, that will slow you to work all but the weakest signals. The size also makes it ideal for mobile/portable days and contests. The screen is nice and clear and has all you need displayed, without cluttering it up, other settings are easily available with a push of a button, or a touch of the screen. I liked Icoms SDR Radio that much, I’ve now purchased the Icom 7610. The 7300 is going to be used for portable QRP days.