Boasting 5 watts of RF output, Kenwood's new TH-K40E radio is powerful. Despite being small enough to fit comfortably in the palm, it offers full-size performance and numerous features to ensure superb operating ease.
Both display and keypad are backlit for night-time use, and for added convenience everyday functions are pre-programmed to 11 keys with an additional PF key that can be assigned with a custom function. Plus, its construction is rugged enough to stand up to the worst weather.
- TX 430-440MHz
- RX 400-470MHz
- 5W Max Output
- 200 Memory Channels
- Large LCD Display
- Backlit Keypad
- Rugged, Compact Design to IP54 and MIL-STD
- Alpha-tagged Memories
- 5 Watts RF Output from Standard Li-Ion Battery
- Built-In VOX
- Wide/Narrow Channel Deviation
- Multiple Scanning functions
- Free Windows Memory Management software
- Bar Code/EAN: