A complete handheld kit with every accessory you could ever need.
The kit includes the Transceiver, two batteries, two belt-clips, software and transfer data cable, fast charger dock with power supply, hand speaker mic, battery eliminator, manual, wrist strap, leather case, in-car charger, SMA-PL259 adaptor, and hands-free kit
- Duplex Work Mode
- Duplex Work on A&B Areas (TX on one area while RX on the other area simultaneously)
- Dual Receiving
- RX on the same/different bands of A&B areas simultaneously (not currently available as of Oct. 15)
- Large Colorful Screen
- Simultaneously Scanning on Twin Band, Scanning on Limiting Frequency (Frequency Mode, Self-definition Scanned Frequency Range), Channel Groups Scanning
- Memory Channels 999
- Output Power VHF H:5W,M:2W,L:1W UHF H:4W,M:2W,L:1W
- QT/DQT Encoding/Decoding,QT/DQT Scan
- Non-Standard CTCSS can be set arbitrarily
- Multi Definition for Sidekeys
- Amplitude-frequency PTT settings
- Incoming Message Display Caller ID display
- DTMF Encoding&Decoding
- Channel groups scanning
- All Calls,Group Calls And Selective Calls
- SOS Function
- Priority Scan Function
- Remote Alarm
- Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Selection (25KHZ/12.5KHz)
- Voice Guide:Chinese/English
- Chinese/English Screen Display
- English Channel Name Edit
- Bright Flashlight illumination
- Single-Tone Pulse Frequency:2100Hz/ 1750Hz/1000Hz/1450Hz (signalling for activating repeater)
- Reverse Frequency
Experience Multi-Band excitement with the Wouxun KG-UV9D! This multi-modulation two way radio combines dual band transmission, 7 band reception and multiple feature options for multi-functional operation you won't get with a typical dual band handheld radio!
The KG-UV9D transmits on 4 watts UHF and 5 watts VHF with multiple power settings. It features an impressive 999 programmable memory channels with QT/DQT encoding and decoding, DTMF encode/decode and 25KHz/12.5KHz wide/narrow bandwidth selection.
The KG-UV9D operates on multiple levels to maximize the experience! It has true dual reception, so you can receive two signals on the same or different bands simultaneously. You can even transmit on one band while you receive on the other at the same time!
But its multi-function operation doesn't end there. The KG-UV9D has multiple scan capabilities, as well. Priority scan, channel group scan, these are just a given. CTCSS/DCS scanning is a plus. Want a scan feature that's really exciting? With its dual receive, the KG-UV9D can scan two bands at the same time. Now, that's multi-functional!
Of course, we can't forget the multi-display. First introduced with the popular KG-UV8D, the large, color screen is also a prime feature of the KG-UV9D, and with some notable improvements. Of course, there is still plenty of room to display all the information needed to operate a multi-function radio on both bands at the same time. Now the display is also adjustable, with five levels of brightness. Customize the settings for your viewing comfort while conserving battery power as needed. With the KG-UV9D in your hand, you are in control!
Speaking of control, check out Lock Mode. You can choose to lock only the keypad, lock the keypad and the encoders, lock the keypad and the PTT, or lock it all. It's no longer all or nothing. Multiple lock options let you decide how your radio can be accessed, keeping you in control.
The KG-UV9D is also loaded with other features to make it truly multi-faceted! Three programmable side keys, sub-frequency transmission setting, Channel Name edit and display, Caller ID display, 76-108Mhz FM radio, SOS function, remote alarm, single-tone pulse frequency, reverse frequency, low voltage voice prompt, VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) for hands-free operation and a high illumination flashlight are all part of the package. And yes, like the 8D, the KG-UV9D has a stopwatch!
The Wouxun KG-UV9D comes with a 7.4v 2000mAh (14.8Wh) Li-Ion battery pack, belt clip, high gain antenna, stubby antenna, wrist strap, desktop charger, AC cord, owner's manual and a one year manufacturer warranty from Wouxun.
- Bar Code/EAN: