The bhi ANEM MKII ‘Noise Away' Amplified Noise Elimination Module is a compact, easy to use, stylish in-line solution to noise and interference problems in voice/radio communications. Using unique fully adaptive DSP noise cancellation technology, unwanted noise and interference is removed to leave clear speech with virtually no distortion of the voice signal.
The ANEM simply fits in-line between the communications equipment and the loudspeaker or headphones. It is suitable for a variety of applications but is particularly useful for improving voice quality in radio communications, removing unwanted noise and interference to give much improved speech intelligibility across all bands (SSB, UHF, VHF, HF, AM and FM). The ANEM sits nicely within bhi's range of DSP noise cancellation products and is suited to those customers who prefer simple controls and operation.
The ANEM comes boxed with a Fused DC power lead (2.1mm) and a 3.5mm mono plug lead 1.2m long, plus full operating instructions. Audio adapters are available to suit different connections, and Velcro strips are provided for mounting the module in a suitable position on your extension speaker or radio equipment.
- Compact, Stylish, easy to use in-line module
- Simple microprocessor controlled functions
- Noise reduction 9 - 35dB
- Tone reduction 4 - 65 dB
- Power supply 12 - 18 V DC
- Input signal > 50mV
- Output load 2.5W 8ohms
- Current consumption 300mA
- Audio bandwidth 50 - 4.3KHz
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 100 x 61 x 41.5mm
- 4 or 8 filter levels (selectable via push buttons)
- Visual and audio indication of filter level
- Power on/off Audio bypass Switch
- New headphone/speaker switch
- Velcro strips for chassis mounting
- Standard 3.5mm mono audio connections
- Bar Code/EAN: