Arrow Antenna 4MHz Offset Fox Hunt attenuator
- 2M- Minimum attenuation- 30db. Maximum attenuation- 82db
- 70cm- Minimum attenuation- 31db, Maximum attenuation- 72db
- Frequency range is 23 MHz to 500 MHz
- Battery Life is over 100 Hours
- BNC Mounts directly on an HT
- 3 Volt Lithium Battery CR2032
- Size is 1 1/2" by 3 1/2" including the connectors.
- Weighs just 2 1/2 Oz.
- Ideal for the Fox Hunt Loop and Arrow II Antennas
This could very well be the best Offset Attenuator ever made. It uses a 4 MHz. sine wave instead of a square wave used in most Offset Attenuators. This reduces the interference from pagers and other radio services. All metal case for better shieldin
Tune your Receiver 4 MHz. above the DF Frequency. Rotate the knob clockwise to turn on the attenuator & increase the attenuation. Turn off when not in use. Frequency range is 23 MHz to 500 MHz.
Warning: Transmitting may damage the unit.
- Bar Code/EAN: