The Cha F-Loop Plus 2.0 was designed with portability, ease of use simplicity, ruggedness and high performance in mind.
These antennas have only recently become commercially available for amateur radio. The real practical advantage of the small loop, compared to a short vertical whip tuned against earth or a full sized vertical antenna, is the loops freedom from dependence on a ground plane and earth for achieving efficient operation; this unique characteristic has profound significance for portable or restricted space antennas.
In comparison, the bottom of a vertically oriented loop does not need to be more than a loop diameter above ground, All that matters is that it is substantially clear of objects in the immediate area and oriented towards the desired direction of radiation.
The Cha F-Loop Plus 2.0 Antenna was designed with weight, portability, versatility and cost in mind.
- 3.5 MHz to 29.7 MHz (80 - 10 meter ham bands)
- Power handling: 10W CW or 25W SSB
- Proprietary solderless aluminum coupling loop. This coupling loop design can be used with any types of coax cable feed-lines.
- The three sections collapsible portable mast allows easy storage, fast deployment and ease of use in all conditions.
- The bottom of the telescopic mast is equipped with a stainless steel 3/8-24 threaded hole for easy tripod installation on the tuning box 3/8-24 screw.
- The Condor Mole military bag offers easy storage, transportation and protection for the unit.
- A 48" diameter Booster Kit for 15M to 40M can be purchased separately.
- The base of the tuning unit is equipped with an aluminum anodized base plate. That base plate can be placed directly on a flat surface or can be mounted on a tripod.
- Bar Code/EAN: