Over the last few decades, the G5RV antenna has become one of the most popular and widely used "all around" multi-band antennas in the world. Even though it is a "compromise" antenna, it has good overall performance on most hf ham bands when used with an external tuner, and allows coax as an entry feedline to the radio equipment eliminating the need and hassle of ladder line or twinlead. It should be noted that some internal tuners just don't have enough range to "tune" it.
- Type: Half size G5RV (Deluxe 450 Ohm version)
- Frequency: 10-15-20-40 Metres
- Wire length: 15.5 Metres of 3.5mm high quality PVC coated flexweave wire
- Ribbon length: 4.6 Metres of high quality USA 450 Ohm
- Resonant band: 10M
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power: 1000 Watts
- Connection: High quality high power SO239 moulded socket
- Bar Code/EAN:
- I love this as it has very good quality wire and also good quality feeder. A very good antenna . A must buy !