Make sure you let us have your id and we will set the radio up ready to go
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Love it!
- Great radio! Goes everywhere with me. I use the stock antenna and open all local repeaters! Might buy another one!
- So good I've bought two.
- My other radio was bought from another supplier but this one was purchased from Moonraker due to their outstanding reviews and customer service. The reason for buying two is I have a 'Business Radio (Simple UK) Licence' so my friends, who are not Radio Amateurs, can use the radio on the full power, instead of 500mw on PMR 446. I agree 100% with all the other 5* reviews this radio has got. Fantastic value for money, well built with great battery life. The CPS software is also very easy to use, although copy and paste leaves a lot to be desired, hopefully someone will design a codeplug editor the same as G6AMU did for the TYT MD-380.
- Excellent value and performance
Tis is in my opinion the best DMR hand held radio out there, it comes fully programmed and ready to go out of the box (talk to chris at moonraker and he will get your call and dmr id programmed in for you)...this radio is so easy to use and i have spoke to many stations now all over the world :)
customer care is second to none and the guys at moonraker are veryhelpful :)
Happy customer and will visit their shop again soon .
73's M6OXJ (Rob)
- This is without doubt the best dual band DMR/FM Hand portable I have used so far. Moonraker supplied it completely ready to go with a comprehensive codeplug already programmed with my callsign DMR ID and even set up for use on the correct frequency for my DV-MEGA. Programming speed is fast and whilst no radio will ever be perfect for everyone, this comes pretty close at a bargain price. Great radio and excellent service from Moonraker.
- Brilliant radio, well worth the money and with GPS, good looking radio, small and has a nice display and packed with features, i always like to use moonraker as my nearest goto place, friendly and helpful staff
- anyone dmr
After looking in to the DMR market and already purchased a RT82 from another manufacture , I looked in to the anytone d868 it had very good reviews and to be honest it looked a very nice radio with a display that was full of into for the user . I went ahead and purchased the radio .. when it arrived just 2 days later I was really surprised at the size , a lovely small radio with so much going for it , so many channels and contacts .. this radio is a keeper .. I found it easy to programme , and with a uk code plugs supplied by Moonraker it was so easy to do . moonrakers has always been helpful on the email or on the phone .
I do recommend a replacement antenna as the stock one is a solid plastic one with no bending allowed !!! so get yourself one when you order one . !!
such a great battery on this radio it lasts for days , a must for anyones out and about , so easy to operate . an ideal radio for DMR .
get your hands on one while they are around .
M3HPR . London north .
- Excellent addition to my kit.
- I had been um'ing & ur'ing about whether to indulge in DMR, I had my mouse hoving over various radio's but something kept stopping me, I am glad it did as when this radio showed it's face I just had to have it. I ordered from Moonraker but it never turned up, Moonraker kindly sent a replacement which arrived next day. the original parcel turned up two weeks later, I love the radio so much that I kept both (paying for the second one of course). I love the solid feel in your hands, the menu's are easy to understand & the features are packed in, the large screen is great, the audio quality is also exceptional. The battery life is very long which is a bonus when I go camping on on roadtrips. I have Dstar radio's, Fusion radio's, APRS radio's & HF but they have remained on the shelf since I got hold of these two little beauties. My only gripe is that it seems to have decoding issues from time to time, missing some of the conversations, I am not sure whether it is caused by interference, close to edge of signal range or a hardware issue, hopefully those things will sort themselves out in the near future.
WOW just collected this from Moonraker and surprised how much smaller it is than the D-500, even a fraction smaller in height that the tyt 380, lovely display and sounds great, only complaint a shaver socket type psu plug which I was a little disappointed in, great if you have a shaver socket or plug adaptor but if you have neither then your'll have to buy one to charge it.
Marked down in value by one star due to the psu adapter.
- A must have.
I agree with all 2E0UCW said. I've got dual band Radiodditty GD-77, but this just took first place in my affections. Having VFO gives it a good Ham feel.
Came ready to go loaded with full codeplug & my Callsign & DMR ID already set up. Copied the codeplug with Win7 just needing to download the virtual driver.
The downloadable guides are very useful.
So once charged, you are ready to go.
Thanks Moonraker, usual great price/service.
- Very very nice
- Great specs in regards to the channel, zone and scan list capacity. It feels good and the PTT is soft which is good for long overs. The display is the best out of all the radios I've seen so far. Slightly bigger charger than others but with the 3100mAh battery, it does not need to be charged that often. And the extra power helps for those just out of reach repeaters.