• True-2-slot: Provide 2-slot communication which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency; Comply with MOTOTRBO Tier I&II
• Power: 6W/2.5W/0.5W
• Auto-senses digital or analog
• With GPS
• Display: 1.77 inch TFT color LCD, dual display; dual standby; dual PA
• Bandwidth: 12.5K/25K (Analog); 12.5K (DMR)
• Fixed and defined CTCSS/DCS encode and decode
• DTMF/2TONE/5TONE encode and decode
• Four different Tone-pluse frequencies
• Individual/Group/All call
• Icon indicator or Voice prompt when connecting with repeater
• Display the Caller ID and name
• Encryption function
• SMS via keyboard, One touch call/text
• Zone selection; Recording, GPS (option)
• ANI function and PTT ID; VOX
• Emergency alarm (with GPS data transmission)
• Earphone: KENWOOD connector; Waterproof: IP54
• Battery: 3100mAh Li-ion filmy battery
- Bar Code/EAN:
- anyone dmr
After looking in to the DMR market and already purchased a RT82 from another manufacture , I looked in to the anytone d868 it had very good reviews and to be honest it looked a very nice radio with a display that was full of into for the user . I went ahead and purchased the radio .. when it arrived just 2 days later I was really surprised at the size , a lovely small radio with so much going for it , so many channels and contacts .. this radio is a keeper .. I found it easy to programme , and with a uk code plugs supplied by Moonraker it was so easy to do . moonrakers has always been helpful on the email or on the phone .
I do recommend a replacement antenna as the stock one is a solid plastic one with no bending allowed !!! so get yourself one when you order one . !!
such a great battery on this radio it lasts for days , a must for anyones out and about , so easy to operate . an ideal radio for DMR .
get your hands on one while they are around .
M3HPR . London north .
- Excellent addition to my kit.
- I had been um'ing & ur'ing about whether to indulge in DMR, I had my mouse hoving over various radio's but something kept stopping me, I am glad it did as when this radio showed it's face I just had to have it. I ordered from Moonraker but it never turned up, Moonraker kindly sent a replacement which arrived next day. the original parcel turned up two weeks later, I love the radio so much that I kept both (paying for the second one of course). I love the solid feel in your hands, the menu's are easy to understand & the features are packed in, the large screen is great, the audio quality is also exceptional. The battery life is very long which is a bonus when I go camping on on roadtrips. I have Dstar radio's, Fusion radio's, APRS radio's & HF but they have remained on the shelf since I got hold of these two little beauties. My only gripe is that it seems to have decoding issues from time to time, missing some of the conversations, I am not sure whether it is caused by interference, close to edge of signal range or a hardware issue, hopefully those things will sort themselves out in the near future.
WOW just collected this from Moonraker and surprised how much smaller it is than the D-500, even a fraction smaller in height that the tyt 380, lovely display and sounds great, only complaint a shaver socket type psu plug which I was a little disappointed in, great if you have a shaver socket or plug adaptor but if you have neither then your'll have to buy one to charge it.
Marked down in value by one star due to the psu adapter.
- A must have.
I agree with all 2E0UCW said. I've got dual band Radiodditty GD-77, but this just took first place in my affections. Having VFO gives it a good Ham feel.
Came ready to go loaded with full codeplug & my Callsign & DMR ID already set up. Copied the codeplug with Win7 just needing to download the virtual driver.
The downloadable guides are very useful.
So once charged, you are ready to go.
Thanks Moonraker, usual great price/service.
- Very very nice
- Great specs in regards to the channel, zone and scan list capacity. It feels good and the PTT is soft which is good for long overs. The display is the best out of all the radios I've seen so far. Slightly bigger charger than others but with the 3100mAh battery, it does not need to be charged that often. And the extra power helps for those just out of reach repeaters.