Here is the next generation multi digital mode demodulation receiver. The rear panel features a single BNC antenna jack, speaker jack, aux jack and 12 VDC input jack. Not only does the AR-DV1 provide you with all these incredible features, but it is also compact and light in weight
- 100kHz - 1300MHz Wide band reception.
- Multi-mode digital demodulation.
- All mode analog reception.
- Memory Scan.
- NR, notch, digi-data display.
- Built in SD card reader (audio recording, timer recording, CSV memory data upload/download, firmware updates)
- Clock, calendar (sleep timer, alarm, timer recording, reception logging on SD)
- Compact in size and light in weight - 178W x 50H x 215D mm
- Bar Code/EAN:
- A Very Good Receiver .
- This Receiver is very good at what it can do , But to get the best out of it you will need a very good receiving Antenna , I Use a Receiving loop Antenna & it needs to go up high over the top of your roof to get it to work to its full , but please all so use some very good coaxe not the cheap coaxe & you will have some very good days with your A.O.R. AR - DV1. good luck .