The new bhi Dual In-Line DSP noise eliminating module provides two channel/stereo noise cancellation, and is suitable for use on all radios and receivers including SDR, especially those with stereo or two channel output options.
It can also be used with mono speaker input and output signals providing up to 7 watts audio when a mono speaker is connected. The bhi Dual In-Line module incorporates their latest dual channel/stereo DSP noise cancelling technology, which has an improved noise cancelling algorithm that brings even better quality audio to the listener when operating in very noisy conditions.
The processed speech is clearer and more intelligible as a result and makes your listening experience so much better. The module caters for both high and medium level mono and stereo audio input signals, and has stereo line out, stereo headphone and mono speaker output sockets.
You can listen with headphones and a mono speaker at the same time, and you can also connect a pair of stereo computer speakers to the line output socket allowing you to monitor two separate channels at the same time. This feature is ideal for DXing, club stations, training, special event stations and field day events
- New improved dual channel DSP noise cancelling algorithm
- Improved audio quality - processed speech much clearer and intelligble
- Use with mono, stereo or two separate channels
- 8 noise filter levels - 8 to 40dB noise cancellation
- Great flexibilty - accepts speaker level and line level audio
- Separate 7 watt mono audio and stereo headphone amplifiers
- Easy to use controls for all functions
- Operating voltage: 0 to 16v d.c. (800mA nom, 2.5A max)
- Bar Code/EAN:
- its amazing
- won this in a completion, ideal to get rid of the hiss and background noise on audio. easy to set up and you can input 2 radios at once. you don't realise how good they are until you use one.