The Cushcraft MA-160V is a compact efficient vertical antenna especially designed for working top-band DX from an average-size garden. The MA-160V features a heavy-duty high-Q copper loading coil plus a wide 2.55m diameter stainless capacitance hat for high efficiency.
This antenna can handle up to 1500W on SSB. An adjustable stinger provides coverage on any 40kHz segment across the 1.8 to 2.0MHz band.
The Assembly and Installation Instructions are very comprehensive
- Frequency: 1.8 - 2.0MHz (160m)
- Power rating: 1.5kW PEP SSB
- Polarisation: Linear Vertical
- Heavy duty High-Q loading coil
- 100in diam. capacitance hat
- Adjustable 40kHz band segment
- Low SWR at resonance 1.1:1
- 50 Ohms impedance
- Includes 122m ground radial wire
- DanscordTM insulator guying kit
- Height 9.1-10.9m (30-36ft) adjustable
- Weight 5.4kg
- Bar Code/EAN: