The K9000 mount is designed to raise or lower lightweight VHF/UHF mobile antennas that do not require direct RF grounding. It can be used for trunk or hatch mounting and requires a separate rooftop railing mount bracket KRR, roofside gutter mount bracket KRS or trunk lid or hatchback gate mount bracket KTH.
The antenna may be raised or lowered by depressing the Control Switch. limit switches are incorporated to stop the antenna automatically at the end of its travel. A protective rubber mat is attached to the K9000TM bracket.
The mount is fully adjustable from angles of 45-90 degrees, and there are 7 levels of adjustment. For simple wiring of the motor drive, a cigar plug is included.
K9000 Diamond Motor Driven Antenna Mount (Requires KRS or KRR or KTH)
- Dimensions: W64 × H66 × D102
- Operation Voltage: DC13.8V (10 to 16V)
- Current consumed: 0.95A max (13.8V)
- Operation speed: Approx. 4sec.(from 0 to 90 degrees)
- Operation angle: between 45 to 90 degrees
- Driving torque: More than 40kg/cm
- Max. antenna load: Less than 1.4m in total length, less than 350g
- The K9000 can not be used without appropriate installation bracket.
- Bar Code/EAN: