A very handy device for either combing two antennas for one rig, or one antenna for two receivers. Works effectively from 500kHz up to 500MHz. Great if you have two receivers that you want to share on one antenna. The isolation is sufficient that interference from one receiver does not interfere with the other even although they are sharing the same antenna
- Frequency 0.5-500MHz
- Isolation between ports 0.5 -3MHz >18dB, 3 - 200MHz > 30dB, 200 - 500MHz > 17dB
- Insertion Loss 0.5 - 3MHz < 0.6dB, 3 - 200MHz < 0.8dB, 200 - 500MHz < 1.0dB
- Impedance 50 Ohms (nominal)
- Receive only (not for transceivers)
- Connectors S0239 x 3
- Size 46 x 27 x 57mm
- Weight 130g
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Great Gizmo. Does what it claims.
Does exactly as you'd expect. Well made and robust little box.
Shame they don`t do a version with bnc connectors for most scanners these days but easy got around with a few adaptors.
Price is little high so would rate it 9/10
Would still recommend it though.