Pro Stick Plus Features
- Higher Performance for ADS-B and MLAT
- Increases range 10-20% over Pro Stick when filtering is beneficial
- A 1090 MHz bandpass filter (whether built-in or a separate external part) is generally recommended for users in urban environments or with known high power radio transmitters nearby such as cell phone towers. Filtering is generally not recommended for users in rural environments. Filtering benefits may vary and are dependent on the installation location.
- Adds Built-in 1090 MHz filter with R820T2 SDR and RF Amplifier (USB powered)
- Native SMA connector yields reduced loss due to antenna cabling/adapters
- Easier to Setup
- SMA F connector for easy connectivity to high-performance antenna
- No external amplifier required
Please note no software is supplied
Using the Flightaware in standalone mode with a PC you can use the following software -:
RTL-1090 Click here
Plane Plotter Click here (Charges may Apply)
Virtual Radar Server Click here (You will need to run it with RTL1090 above) Also requires internet.
Radarspotting There are many resources on this site Click here
- Bar Code/EAN: