This is a high quality GRP antenna - built to last ..... Diamond quality - Moonraker pricing ! This model is made of fibre glass construction, pre-tuned and fully weatherproofed. Mast mounting brackets are included.
Please note: Uses the mast pole as a ground plane - not suitable for fibreglass masts
- Type: Fibreglass vertical colinear
- Transmit frequency: 144-146MHz & 430-440MHz
- Receive frequency: 25-2000MHz
- Gain: 2m 3.0dBd 70cm 6.0dBd
- Length: 100cm
- VSWR: 1.5:1 or better
- Power: 150 Watts
- Connection: N-TYPE socket
- Radials: Not required
- MK2 Version with wideband receive !!
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Good solid base antenna with better performance than other higher priced ones.
- Good VFM for the "short of arm - deep of pocket" so will also please the XYL. Being Radial less it must be attached to a metal mast or similar, however that being said it works well from my QTH which is part way up a steep hill on the sides of a deep bowl on the side of Dartmoor.