Following on from the technology incorporated into the IC-7300, the IC-7610 adopts the same RF direct sampling system for signal processing. By converting the analogue signal directly to a digital signal and processing it within the FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array), it provides improved transmission phase noise and excellent RMDR of 105 dB (at 1 kHz detuning).
The IC-7610 will have two independent receivers, enabling simultaneous reception of two frequencies in different bands/different modes.
The IC-7610 will also feature high-speed, high-resolution performance. The real-time spectrum scope supports different bands and a dual display that can monitor different modes. It will also have a waterfall display function that displays received signals in time sequence. The DIGI-SEL unit will be available to both the main side and the sub side of the receiver. In addition, the IC-7610 adopts a large 7-inch full-colour touch screen panel.
• Further evolved RF direct sampling method.
• Excellent RMDR: 105 dB realized.
• Dual watch function can receive simultaneously in different bands and different modes.
• DIGI-SEL unit that eliminates excessively strong signals is installed in the main and sub of the receiving section.
• High-speed real-time spectrum scope and waterfall display function.
• 7-inch full-colour touch panel, outstanding operation and visibility
- Bar Code/EAN:
- I purchased this radio after buying the 7300, and guys, if you in the market for a top end HF shack radio,look no further. This radio is packed full of settings, that will sniff out even the weakest signals.Even if you don’t have two HF antennas, by putting the radio into dual mode,you can set the two waterfalls to a full scope while the other is zoomed in. The build quality is typical top notch Icom and the screen is pin sharp. The menus are so easy to use,and if you have an 7100 or a 7300, you will have it working in minutes. It’s jamed packed with features. Thanks Moonraker for a great service as usually.