The PS-126 external switching power supply unit replaces the PS-125. The PS-126 looks the same as its predecessor but now features a 4-pin contact that allows it to work with the IC-7200, IC-7000 and the IC-7600.
For use with:
IC-7000 : HF/50MHz/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver
IC-7200 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
IC-7600 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
- Provides 13.8 VDC ± 5%, at 25 Amps
- Input voltage is 120 VAC (85-135 VAC).
- May be configured as a tall or short power supply based on how the rubber feet are attached.
- The rear panel has 14 inch output cord with 4-pin plug prewired for the IC-7200, IC-7410 and IC-7600, IC-9100
- 4.4 x 3.7 x 11.3 inches 6 lbs. 10 oz. (94x111x287mm 3 kg).
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Bar Code/EAN:
- After buying the Icom 7610 and 9700for the shack, I thought is only right to have the matching power supplies. There is not much to report about this item, only that it is well made and looks great. The only downside I found , was the lack of stand bracket to the base, this is a little annoying, as I have my speakers and radios facing up. I can only surmise, that the lack of such bracket, is that the power supply can be sat in (landscape or portrait), and the feet can be changed to account for this. This is to match either the 7300 height or the 7610 height.