The RC-28 IP Remote Control System, allows Radio Amateurs to remotely operate selected ICOM amateur transceivers. The software comes complete with remote control USB encoder and will work with the IC-7200, IC-7410, IC-7600 and IC-9100 with a USB cable, and with the IC-756PROIII, IC-7000, IC-7400, IC-7700 and IC-7800 with a RS-232C cable.
- Low voice latency
- Remote Control USB encoder
- Advanced Remote Control Interface Tailored to Icom Transceivers
- Rx Voice recording function.
- System configuration software and remote control software
- Connection with the IC-7600, IC-7410, IC-7200 or IC-9100
- PC connection with USB cable
- Connection with the IC-7700 & IC-7800 The IC-7800 or IC-7700 can be connected to a PC with a RS-232C cable plus S/P DIF or ACC cable.
- Connection with the IC-756PROIII, IC-7400 or IC-7000 The IC-756PROIII, IC-7400 or IC-7000 can be connected to a PC with an audio cable and RS-232C cable through CT-17 CI-V level converter.
*RS-BA1 operation with the Base station's PC connected to the radio's ACC socket, MIC connector, or S/P DIF jack for audio communication cannot be guaranteed. Depending on your radio, a few functions or modes cannot be used, or you need to update the radio's firmware to operate the CW keyer, using the RS-BA1*
- Remote Control USB Encoder
- CD (including the RS-BA1 instruction manual)
- RS-BA1 installer
- USB driver and USB driver installation guide
- USB cable (A-B type) - Installation guides
For the use with the following products:
- IC-7000 : HF/50MHz/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver
- IC-7200 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
- IC-7400 : HF/50MHz/144MHz base station transceiver (Discontinued)
- IC-7410 : HF/6M Base Station Transceiver
- IC-756PROIII : HF/50MHz All Mode Transceiver (Discontinued)
- IC-7600 : HF/50MHz Transceiver •IC-7700 : HF/50MHz Transceiver
- IC-7800 : HF/50MHz All Mode Transceiver
- IC-9100 : HF/VHF/UHF Transceiver
- Bar Code/EAN: