This means hand held to hand held or handheld to mobile comms around the world.
Companies like ID offer a suitable sim with EU roaming from £3.99 a month or if you are in the UK Freedompop is available otherwise you can use it on Wifi!
Using Apps like Zello & Teamspeak you can talk privately for just the cost of your sim!
Please note this radio does not transmit on the amateur bands
For the Radio amateur you can link to many networks using the International Radio Network
For the non amateur think of it as well behaved CB with worldwide coverage or Private 1 to 1 calls!
For the private use all the advantages of cell phone coverage while looking professional
Please note this version uses unlocked Android and allows you to fully utilise the PTT functions
Intelligent Global Intercom
More than 80 Hours standby time
Dual chamber speaker to give Enhanced audio
GPS built in
Micro 5 pin data line
Supports MP3 & MP4
2.4 inch High Quality Screen
Extended memory up to 32GB
- Bar Code/EAN:
- EXCELLENT KIT
Well I dived in at last and grabbed the T320 and am amazed at the quality of the radio and the way it works top class.
The guys at the Woburn Sand store helped and got me on the right track explaining it all and with excellent service and support I have happily got into the scene.
Thanks guys very good service with a great product cheers guys.
- Great handheld network radio
- Amazing value, great audio quality, IP54 shower-proof, very neat little handheld mobile network radio providing license exempt global communications for all radio enthusiasts using Zello(and other android PTT apps). Works well with bluetooth earpiece/headsets using bluetooth 'media button' clipped to steering wheel in car or on bike handlebars. Works very well with bluetooth keyboard. Can be used at extended range from cell towers well beyond 'normal mobile phone range' with high gain external antennas. (I use mine regularly 6+ miles from nearest cell tower out on mountain bike in rural Ayrshire) T320 performs well as one node on private wireless mesh network with TM-7 and friends phones in areas beyond cellular network coverage across Ayrshire and the Galloway Hills. I often use the T320 as 4G-to-WiFi hotspot in the shack with excellent results. Licensed radio amateurs can also use Echolink and IRN (Teamspeak) via 3G/4G cellular network or WiFi internet connections.
- Network radio
- Well made and works perfectly. I was up and chatting within minutes. Highly recommended. If you are able to visit the store they have demo units to try and no hard sales.
- What a cracking radio. Sound quality is superb. I use it in lorry and the speaker is loud enough not to need external speaker. I seem to be using this more than the other digital modes.Well recommended, and up to now I have not heard any thing negative about this radio
- Great solid rig
For the price this is very good value. Similar downs to others - the size of the screen for a 78 year old is on the small side but saying that there is not much to 'press' once it's all set up, and in setting you can enlarge and adjust.. The one down I had was the speaker being very loud even at min. vol. but I have resolved this by purchasing a mic to fit the waterproof connection on the right-hand side (Ama...!!) there were a couple of issues if you are running Zello with any other app e.g. Teamspeak3 or Echolink - if say Echolink is being used as soon as you press the PTT Zello pops up – not very good!. This was resolved by uninstalling Zello Walkie Talkie (latest version) from Google Play – several review had the same ‘problem’ using smartphones as well, and installing a previous version 3.53 ( https://zello-walkie-talkie.en.uptodown.com/android/download/1469693 ) were you can assign a different key for PTT.
On the plus side it's well made and rugged, solid build and has super audio quality. I have only used it on 'Ham' groups as I am a licensed amateur. I have had a quick listen to non-ham groups and the conduct seems to be very good (most have moderators) , Good buy would recommend.
- Fantastic hand-held network radio!
- This is my first foray into hand-held network radio, having recently started using Zello and TeamSpeak on my PC. The Inrico T320 is a very high quality unit (not sure what one of the reviewers was expecting, but at the price this is as good as, or better than, many PMR business radios in terms of build quality). It's *not* perfect... the loudspeaker is back-firing (rather than front-mounted), the volume knob is slightly erratic in some circumstances (which appears to be a minor firmware / software issue), volume steps are a little crude, minimum volume could be a tad lower for late night listening, and the small-ish screen - for folks like me with fat fingers - takes some getting used to... But those minor niggles count for little when you consider the price. It's really an incredible device. Battery life is amazing, too. I'm running mine via wifi at home, and using a data-only SIM for mobile / portable operation, which works brilliantly. Audio quality, both transmit and receive, is excellent. I couldn't be happier with the unit, nor with the support I've received from Moonraker. Highly recommended!
- Got one
- Hi I bought one and I quite happy with it and I does what it says on the tin but it does have some very small down sides ie the screen size is one if you have good eyesight then great but if you don’t good luck very fiddly and if you drop it guess that antenna won’t last long the plastic body ok but I don’t think in my option will take to many drops shame no case but for the price and if you like me and only for odd trip out it’s fine can’t wait for the next bunch of this type of equipment.
- Superb piece of technology!
- Absolutely superb piece of technology that I am really pleased with. Useful addition to the shack and being portable means I can take it anywhere and do some ham radio. Build quality is 10/10. Superior to anything I've ever owned before. Sturdy chasis. Looks the part too. Would recommend.