The LDG AT-200 is designed for this new generation of rig. It's specifically reccomended for Ten-Tec and tube radios.
Many QRP operators have a small 100-150 watt amplifier for times when you need a few more S-units. The AT-200 is ideal for this kind of operation; it's minimum required power is only 5 watts, but it will handle the higher power as well. The AT-200 will handle up to 250 watts SSB or CW on 1.8 - 30 MHz, and 100 watts on 54 MHz.
It features LDG's state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything.
The AT-200 features over 16,000 3D memories, automatically storing tuning data for frequencies and bands as you use them. It learns as you use it, adapting itself to your operating patterns for faster and faster tuning.
- 5 to 250 watts SSB and CW. (100 watts on 6M)
- Easy to read LED bargraph display for RF power, SWR and status
- 16,000 3D memories for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for four antennas on each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, < 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 1000 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M), 6 to 4000 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun (LDG RBA 4-1)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas
- Optional interfaces for Icom and Yaesu available
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
- Enclosure: 9.5D x 7.1W x 2.0H inches
- Bar Code/EAN: