The AT-600ProII will handle up to 600 watts SSB and CW and 300 on RTTY (1.8 – 30 MHz) and 250 watts on 54 MHz. It features LDG’s state-of-the-art, processor-controlled Switched-L tuner. It will match virtually any kind of coax-fed antenna, including Yagis, dipoles, inverted Vs, slopers, loops, just about anything. It will typically match a 10:1 SWR down to 1.5:1 in just a few seconds. You can also use the AT-600ProII with long wires, random wires and antennas fed with ladder line just by adding a balun. It will also interface with the excellent new M-600 4.5" external meter. LDG have also added 2 LEDs on the front panel. One to show if the unit is in bypass and one to show if you have Ant 1 or Ant 2 selected.
- 600 Watts SSB and CW, 250 watts on 6M. 250 watts PSK and digital.
- Easy to read LED bar graph display for RF power, SWR and status
- Optional M-600 4.5 inch analog meter.
- 4,000 memories for instantaneous band changing
- Two position antenna switch with memories for each position
- Tuning time: 0.5 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 second memory tune
- Built in frequency counter for memory operation
- Frequency coverage: 1.8 to 54.0 MHz.
- Tunes 6 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 ohms on 6M)
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or and Coax Fed Antenna
- Includes DC power cable.
- Power requirements: 11 to 16 volts DC at 750 mA max during tuning
- Enclosure: 10.5D x 8.5W x 2.5H inches
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Bar Code/EAN: