The M0CVO Dipoles (MD range)
These are mono-band dipole antennas cut for the more popular amateur radio bands of 20m, 17m, 15m, 12m and 10m. Light enough for portable use and strong enouogh for fixed staion use.They will handle up to 400W CW and 500W PEP.
At the centre of these dipoles is the M0CVO 1:1 balun. This enables the antenna to be fed directly with 50 Ω coax via the SO239 socket at the feedpoint.
- MD-20HP is cut for the 20m band (14.0 - 14.35MHz)
- MD-17HP is cut for the 17m band (18.068 - 18.168MHz)
- MD-15HP is cut for the 15m band (21.0 - 21.45MHz)
- MD-12HP is cut for the 12m band (24.89 - 24.99MHz)
- MD-10HP is cut for the 10m band (28.0 - 29.7MHz)
A VSWR of 1:1 can be obtianed using the internal Auto ATU of most radios from the most basic to the most complex.
- Bar Code/EAN: