World's first 10 bank 9V rapid charger, the MH-C1090F will recharge one to ten 9V batteries in only 2 hours. Built to professional standards, it is fully compatible with all NiMh rechargeable 9V batteries. Works well with the new PowerEx 9.6v 9V batteries
(note: shown batteries are not included )
- Ten Individual Charging Channels capable of charging up to ten 9V rechargeable batteries at a time providing users with plenty of fully charged batteries.
- Will charge 9.6V rechargeable batteries in 2 hours or less.
- Allows each battery to be charged to its full potential without risk of overcharging.
- Microprocessor automatically switches to trickle charge after batteries are finished charging so that they maintain their charge.
- Compatible with 7.2V, 8.4V, and 9.6V Rechargeable 9V Batteries.
- Individual LED for each charging channels indicates when batteries are ready to go. Green means ready and Red means charging.
- Capable of even reviving older 9V batteries which may no longer be accepting a charge.
- Rapid Charge Current: 70-90mA
- Trickle Charge Current: 10mA
- Charging Cell Configuration: One to Ten 9V Batteries (7.2V, 8.4V or 9.6V)
- Microprocessor: Negative Delta V, Ten Independent channels Charge
- Time: 120-160 minutes
- Power Supply Voltage: 15V 1000mA
- Bar Code/EAN: