The next generation of remote radio operation is here!
Remotely operate using any web browser on your mobile phone, iPad, tablet, laptop, desk-top or even Kindle!
The MFJ-1234 is as easy to use as 1-2-3.
Use nearly any transceiver with CAT control, old or new, no computer or computer knowledge needed.
Operate all modes SSB, CW, FM, digital -- any transceiver mode.
Control your station from anywhere via the internet using any browser -- radio, rotor, CW keying, VoIP, digital modes, logging, spot monitoring, callbook lookups and more.
Here’s what else you can do:
- Operate digital modes including FT8 and RTTY. WSJT-X, Fldigi are installed.
- Look-up calls using the included FCC database or optional QRZ XML subscription.
- Monitor DX spots and watch for unworked or unconfirmed calls.
- Design, maintain multiple logs. Up-load ADIF logs to ARRL LoTW server.
- Send Morse code from a mobile device, keyboard or paddle.
- 32 user programmable macros gives great control flexibility.
- Single-click updating.Has I/Q Input for SDR radios.
- Onboard VoIP server gives outstanding 2-way audio.
- Includes email, word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Thousands of Linux programs, in-cluding many for ham radio available.
- Modify and program RigPi Station Server features using a text editor.
- Multi-Operators, Multi-Radios Use any internet browser on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Android, iOS, Linux computers, laptops, tablets and phones.
- Open as many web pages as you like on one or more devices: iphone, tablets, laptops.
- One browser can control a radio while a second can control another radio, etc.
- Two or more hams from different locations can operate different radios at the same time using one MFJ-1234.
- In addition to using a browser, you can use these apps: CommCat Mobile for iOS and CommCat for Windows.
What is the RSS?
RigPiTM Station Server (RSS) is a computer system that controls your station and handles on-the-air activities.
It’s a radical new way of station control using a server. It allows multiple users and radios to interact simultaneously using any internet browser.
- RSS is a Raspberry PiTM computer running Linux and RigPi Keyer, RigPi Audio boards.
- RigPi Keyer board uses the K1EL WinKeyer3 IC for keyboard or paddle input.
- RigPi Audio board is used for VoIP for remote operations, digital modes and l/Q spectral display (Panadaptor).
- RADIO/ROTOR SOFTWARE
- RSS radio and rotor control uses Hamlib, a library of over 200 radios and 30 rotors. Update when new radios/rotors are added.
- Bar Code/EAN: