The MFJ-264N is ham radios most versatile 50 Ohm dummy load. It does it all -- works with all radios from 1 MHz through 650 MHz and from QRP to the full 1500 Watt legal limit. The MFJ-264N has a "N" connector.
You get SWR below 1.3 to 650 MHz and 1.1 at 30 MHz. Handles 100 Watts for 10 minutes, 1500 Watts for 10 seconds. It has a strong lightweight aluminum construction. The MFJ-264N Dry Dummy Load measures 3Wx3Hx9D inches and comes with MFJs famous No Matter What one year limited warranty.
- IMPEDANCE: 50 OHMS VSWR: Less than 1.3:1 at less than 650 MHz
- POWER DISSIPATION: 1500 Watts for less than 10 seconds -- 100 Watts for 10 minutes
- VOLTAGE GRADIENT: 10 kV / inch
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: Up to 350C
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 1-650 MHz; usable to 750 MHz
- Bar Code/EAN: