The MFJ-5427 is a USB to Parallel cable that allows your PC to print to any parallel printer device connected through the USB port.
Just plug the USB connector of the cable into the USB port of your PC and the other end into the Centronics connector of the parallel printer.
The USB interface provides up to 12Mbps data throughput, so printing is much faster compared when connected through a standard parallel port.
The USB-parallel cable also provides true Plug-n-Play and Hot-Plug capability -- simply plug in the cable under the Windows operating system and the cable will instantly be detected.
The USB cable provides the following features:
- Single chip (ASIC) USB to Parallel communication,
- Windows 98/SEINE Driver Support,
- USB Specification Rev. 1.1 Compliant,
- USB full speed communication and bus powered,
- USB Printer Class Specification 1.0 Compliant,
- IEEE-1284 1994 (bi-directional parallel interface) Specification Compliant,
- The MFJ-5427 works with Windows 98, ME, 2000, and XP. No drivers are required for ME/2K/XP -- a floppy disk is included that contains the drivers for Windows 98.
- Bar Code/EAN: