MFJ 826B Digital SWR/Wattmeter/Frequency Counters can measure up to 1,500 watts. They have three high-resolution ranges with accuracy in each range from 1.8 to 54 MHz. True peak or average forward and reflected watts, SWR, and frequency can be simultaneously displayed in FM, AM and key-down modes, NOT SSB.
There are also auto-ranging bar meter modes to display forward and reflected power, SWR and power twin bar meters, or SWR only bar meter; SWR and forward power are also displayed numerically.
MFJ's PeakHold feature freezes the highest forward power displayed bar segment for one, two, or three seconds. These digital-analog displays make it easy to tune antenna tuners, amplifiers, and transmitters. There are three high-resolution forward/reflected power ranges that are automatically selected: a QRP range (25 watts full scale), a midrange (250 watts full scale) and a high-range (1,500 watts full scale).
The TrueActive peak reading circuit gives true peak or average power on all modes. MFJ 826B meters feature a built-in frequency counter that gives any transmitter digital frequency readout in any continuous carrier mode (not SSB or other intermittent modes). This is perfect for older transmitters and QRP rigs that lack these features!
MFJ 826B digital meters enter a "sleep" mode when idle and when no transmit signal is present, turning off the microprocessor clock to avoid the generation of spurious signals. The use of a regulated power supply is not mandatory but is recommended for best performance. An optional 12 Vdc, 500 milliamp power supply is also available separately from MFJ.
- All information is displayed on a large 2-line, 16-character, high contrast backlit LCD display
- Power range of 25, 250, or 1500 watts
- 1.8 to 54 MHz continuous frequency coverage
- Adjustable alarm SWR from 1.5 to 3.0
- Multifunction backlit LCD display with contrast control
- Numeric readings for frequency, SWR, forward, and reflected power
- Bar meters for SWR, forward, and reflected power with auto-ranging
- Peak or average power mode
- Built-in frequency counter (for continuous carrier modes only, does not read SSB signal frequency)
- Built-in bootloader for field upgradeable firmware
- Bar Code/EAN: