Youll be amazed at how easy it is to work the world running only 5 watts! MFJs CW radios are so light and compact you can take them anywhere -- trips, vacations, backpacking, even biking!
Heres what you get
- Easy Operation: The most user-friendly radio youll ever own. Sets up in seconds -- no microprocessor mumbo jumbo.
- Great sensitivity: New hotter than ever superhet receiver brings weakest signals in at full volume (Super-quiet FET post amp stage in the IF filter makes this the best CW receiver going).
- Excellent Selectivity: Tight CW bandwidth crystal ladder filter fights unwanted QRM and noise to the maximum.
- Smooth and Stable VFO: Wide-spaced reduction drive VFO capacitor glides slowly across the easy-to read dial.
- True RIT: RIT control has center detent -- makes listening or calling off-frequency a snap.
- Easy on your ears: Smooth AGC tracks only the signals you want to hear -- it never locks onto strong signals outside the audio bandpass. MFJs InstantRecovery AGC snaps the receiver back at full gain after transmitting.
- Built in speaker: High efficiency 3" speaker driven by 100 mW of audio gives great volume.
- Rugged Transmitter: Motorola power amplifier transistor delivers full QRP output, tolerates opens and accidental shorts without damage.
- SineWave SideTone: Pure 700 Hz CW sidetone makes sending as much fun as receiving!
- Semi-QSK: Set adjustable hold transmit/receive switching to suit your normal sending speed or set it for full QSK during contests. E
- Easy to Power: It uses little power -- only 50 mA average on receive and 1.2 amp peak on transmit. Perfect for battery operation in remote locations!
- Rugged construction: MFJ CW radios are built on G-10 double-sided plate-through PC boards in our plant. Rugged all-metal cabinet with brushed aluminum front panel and vinyl clad cover.
- 17 Meter CW transceiver
- Bar Code/EAN: