The MFJ-926B HF Automatic Remote Antenna Tuner, the IntelliTuner™, lets you rapidly tune any antenna automatically: unbalanced or single-wire.
MFJ's exclusive InstantRecallTM, IntelliTuneTM and AdaptiveSearchTM algorithms give you fast automatic tuning with more than 2500 non-volatile VirtualAntennaTM memories. The tuner includes a highly efficient switching L-network with wide matching capability.
The MFJ-926B IntelliTuner™ learns and remembers. MFJ’s InstantRecall™ checks its memory to see if you have operated on that frequency before. If so, tuning is instantaneous and you’re ready to operate. If not, MFJ’s IntelliTune™ algorithm (based on MFJ’s famous SWR Analyzer technology) kicks in. It measures the complex impedance of your antenna, calculates the components it needs and fine-tunes to minimize SWR --all in a fraction of a second.
- Impedance matching range: 6 to 1600 ohms
- SWR matching range: up to 8:1 for < 50 ohms and up to 32:1 for > 50 ohms
- Minimum power for tuning: 2 watts
- Maximum power while tuning: 100 watts with foldback, 20 watts without foldback
- RF power limit: 200 watts SSB/CW
- Frequency range: 1.8 to 30 MHz continuous coverage
- Capacitance range: 0 to 3961 pF nominal (256 values)
- Inductance range: 0 to 24.86 µH nominal (256 values)
- Relay rating: 10 amp 1000 volts
- Relay electrical life: 100,000 operations
- Relay mechanical life: 10 million operations
- Power requirements: 12 - 15 volts DC
- External bias tee DC interface: 2.1 × 5.5 mm coaxial plug, center pin positive
- Current consumption: 750 milli-amp or less
- Dimensions (approx.): 10.5 × 2.5 × 14.0 in. (width/height/depth)
- Bar Code/EAN: