These loop tuners can be used indoors or out outdoors for portable use
- Powerless -no power supply required
- Maximum Input Power - 150 Watts ( all modes)
- Easy Carry Handle - Permits easy handling to/from portable locations
- Small Physical Profile: 6 ¼” W, 9 ½” D, 5 ¼” H
- Low Radiation Angle: Rivals full size dipoles.
- Quiet Reception: Extremely quiet receiving antenna. Hi-Q rejects out-ofband interference, reduces overloading, and rejects harmonics.
- Indoor Use: Perfect for apartments & hotel/motel rooms, antenna restricted, and portable locations.
Drape a wire around a bookcase and attach both ends to this new MFJ-933 Small High Efficiency Loop Tuner, Jr. It instantly turns into a small, high efficiency multi-band transmitting loop antenna!
You can operate 5.3 to 29.7 MHz with a full 150 Watts. No ground, radials or counterpoises needed. A 13-ft wire formed into a loop operates 30-20 Meters (4-ft for 17-10M; 7-ft for 20-15M; 28-ft for 60M).
You can tune any shape loop -- circle, square, rectangle, any odd shape. A quarter wavelength wire shaped as a circle is the most efficient.
A fixed wire length covers about 1.5 to 1 frequency range (i.e. 28-18 or 10-7 MHz, etc.). Exact frequency coverage depends on wire length, loop shape and environment.
Its perfect for apartments, hotel/motel rooms, antenna restricted, and portable locations -- it really gets out!
The MFJ-933 Small High Efficiency Loop Tuner, Jr. also has a detachable mount for a PVC Cross. Available separately, the MFJ-57B or MFJ-58B PVC Cross Loop Antenna Kits can be used to make a compact self-contained antenna system requiring no ground, radials, or counterpoises.
- Bar Code/EAN: