The MFJ-9406X comes with both the MFJ-9406 and the MFJ-290 microphone.
Work exciting 6 Meter DX from all over the world on ham radios "magic band"!
Its an adventure every time you turn on your MFJ-9406 six meter SSB transceiver. Distant stations come rolling in loud and clear with crystal clean armchair copy. You`ll have fun exploring exotic 50 MHz band openings -- Tropo, Sporadic E, F2, TE, Aurora, Meteor Scatter, and more.
Ragchew with locals, hunt down new grid squares from far-away places from home, car or mountain top.
Here`s what you get...
- Full SSB/CW coverage: 50.0 - 50.3 MHz covers SSB, CW, propagation beacons.
- Potent signal: 10 Watts PEP output. MFJs exclusive ConstantCurrent syllabic speech processing gives you up to 6 dB more punch to cut thru noise, fading, QRM.
- Hot receiver: Crystal-mixed single conversion superhet with low-noise preamp digs deep into the noise to capture weak signals. If a station is there, youll hear it!
- Easy to operate: No microprocessor mumbo jumbo ... just turn it on and tune in.
- Low power drain: Mountain top all day on lightweight NiCad or operate from home on 110 VAC with MFJ-4110.
- Great selectivity: Sharp HF proven crystal ladder filter reduces QRM & passband noise.
- TVI protection: 7 element low pass filter knocks out TVI -- operate when you want to!
- Real S0Meter: Give meaningful signal reports, accurately steer your beam, monitor speech processing.
- Smooth tuning: Vernier reduction drive makes tuning precise and easy.
- External amplifier: Jack provides a key line for activating 6 Meter amplifiers.
- Built to last: Premium PC board, quality components, brushed-aluminum panel and tough vinyl clad case gives years of service.
- Fully guaranteed: MFJs exclusive one year No Matter What warranty. We will repair or replace your MFJ-9406 for 1 full year.
The MFJ-9406 is also available, but does not come with the MFJ-290 microphone.
- Frequency Coverage: 50.000-50.300 MHz
- Receiver Type: Single-conversion Superhet
- Frequency Control: Heterodyne VFO, low-side injection
- IF Frequency: 10 MHz
- IF Selectivity: -6 dB @ 2.5 KHz
- AGC: Audio-derived, 70-dB dynamic range
- Sensitivity: .15 uV for 12-dB S/N
- Audio: 1-Watt into 8 Ohms at 10% THD
- Average Rx Current: 60-mA, (S-meter lamp disabled)
- RF Power Output: 10-Watts PEP
- VSWR Tolerance: 3:1 VSWR maximum
- Peak Tx Current: 2.0 A
- Speech Enhancement: RF-compression, syllabic rate
- Spurious Attenuation: 60-dB
- CW Generation: 600-Hz tone (optional generator)
- Mic Input: 600-Ohm dynamic
Also available is the MFJ-9402X and the MFJ-9410X
- Bar Code/EAN: