MFJ-9415 covers 21.200-21.400 MHz.
Turn on your new MFJ SSB Transceiver and youll marvel at how well it performs... Weak stations roll in with surprising clarity, faithfully reproduced by MFJ transceivers signal conversion receiver.
On transmit, MFJs exclusive ConstantCurrent speech processor cuts through noise and QRM like a far more powerful radio.
Take world class DX performance along on your next vacation or business trip -- the MFJ transceiver, microphone, power supply, and antenna can easily fit into your brief case or carry-on bag.
At home, in the car, or on the road, youll be amazed at what MFJs SSB radios can do!
Here is what you get
- Simple Operation: No microprocessor mumbo-jumbo - you will have it operating in minutes!
- Truly portable: Smallest rig of its kind! Transceiver and accessories easily fit in a small bag.
- Great Sensitivity: Features a quiet double balanced mixer front-end, single conversion clarity and plenty of gain. If a signal is there youll get it loud & clear.
- Analog S-Meter: A real calibrated S-Meter - not a useless bargraph - that makes peaking a tuner or finding the best beam heading clear-cut.
- Excellent Selectivity: Eight poles of tight IF filtering cuts adjacent chatter and focuses transmitter power where you need it.
- Smooth VFO: No annoying synthesizer jump or obscure keypad commands to deal with. Effortless tuning, custom reduction drive ball bearing capacitor.
- Power audio: BIG Audio -- even in noisy locations from a special signetics audio chip and rugged 3 inch speaker.
- RF Speech processing: MFJs ConstantCurrent RF speech processing slashes through noise and QRM like a full sized radio running many times more power.
- Low Current Requirement: You will never have to lug around a heavy power supply to run this radio.
- Rugged Transmitter: Bullet-proof PA transistor runs cool, easily tolerates 3:1 VSWR and accidental feedline shorts or opens.
- Proven on-air design: you may have already worked an MFJ radio without even knowing it. Designer Rick Littlefield, K1BQT literally developed these radios on-air, under the same real-world operating conditions you will.
- Built to last: Conservative design, premium plate through PC board, quality components, handsome brushed aluminum panel and a tough vinyl clad case ensure years of dependable service.
- Bar Code/EAN: