A high quality CB rig covering all standard CB frequencies. The Minor II Plus 80 Channel (works on both 12v and 24v) whilst traditional in appearance, has a wealth of modern features typically only found in more expensive rigs.
Included with the radio is DC lead with fitted cigarette plug, perfect for connecting straight to the car or van, as well as a command microphone featuring Auto Squelch on/off and Up/Down channel selection buttons. The radio features RF gain and squelch controls, as well as a quick access channel 9/19 knob.
Also supplied with the kit is a mounting bracket, with thumb screws, as well as a microphone hanging bracket.
- Frequency Range : 26.965-27.405 & 27.60125-27.99125 MHz
- Channels 80 FM * 2
- Frequency control P.L.L.
- Operating temperature -10°/+55°C
- DC input voltage 13.8Vdc ±15%
- Size 38mm (h) x 115mm (W) x 150mm (D)
- Weight 0.8 kg
- System CPU controlled P.L.L. synthesizer
- Maximum RF power 4W at 13.8Vdc
- 1.8 KHz ±0.2 KHz (FM)
- ANT impedance 50 ohm unbalanced
- Current drain 1000mA (at no modulation)
- System CPU controlled Double conversion super
- IF 1° 10.7 MHz / 2° 450 KHz
- Sensitivity -120dBm for 12dB SINAD (FM)
- -107dBm for 12dB SINAD (AM)
- Audio output @10% THD 2.5W at 8 ohm
- Audio distortion <8% at 1 KHz
- Image rejection 65dB
- Adjacent channel 85dB
- Signal rise ratio 45dB
- Current drain 220mA (stand-by)
- Bar Code/EAN: