Motorcycle and Powersport Communication Headset for use with Handheld Two-Way Radios (PMR, CB, LPD, HAM, FRS, GMRS etc). A MotoComm Headset / Push-To-Talk System is an affordable solution that provides the rider with everything they need to use their own 2-way radio for Bike-To-Bike communications. With dozens of models to choose from, there is a MotoComm system for almost any type of helmet and 2-way radio!
Open Face Helmet Headset Microphone and Stereo Speakers attach inside Helmet. The helmet headset features two ultra-thin speakers and noise-canceling microphone, weatherproof connectors, weatherproof handlebar mount push-to-talk switch. The switch allows remote control of a handheld two-way radios transmit and receive Functions and a 3-Way interface cable connects the headset and the PTT Switch to the Handheld Two-Way Radio.
- 1 Pc of Helmet Headset with fixed (MC-5xx) or Boom (MC-7xx) Microphone
- 1 Pc of Weatherproof, Handlebar Mount Push-To-Talk (PTT) Switch
- 1 Pc of 3-Way Interface Cable
- 1 Pc of Coiled Extension Cable for PTT
- 1 Pc of Hook-and-Loop Material Cable Tie
- 1 Pc of Adhesive Backed, Hook-side Circle
- Bar Code/EAN: