Amplified DSP Noise Eliminating PCB Module - This module incorporates an on board power amplifier and has an integral microcontroller connected to a small keyboard assembly. The microcontroller and keyboard provide single button operation of all the module's functions. The module can be retrofitted into the speaker path of extension speakers like the Kenwood SP31, Yaesu SP8 and Icom SP20/21/23, or used to ‘revive' your old receiver/transceiver by fitting the module into the speaker path of your equipment (space permitting). The module is supplied with Generic Instructions, a fused DC power lead, fitting kit and specific fitting guides for the Kenwood SP31and Yaesu SP8. The module is easier to fit than the NEDSP1061-KBD.
- 4 or 8 levels noise cancellation (selectable)
- Fully adaptive noise cancellation up to 35dB
- Audio bypass when switched off
- Virtually no distortion to the speech
- Frequency response 50Hz - 4.3KHz
- Visual and audible indication of DSP level
- Input and Output level controls
- 3 watts output (4 ohms)
- Small size 37 x 50mm
- 12 - 18VDC voltage supply range
- Supplied with complete fitting kit, labels, fused dc power lead and full fitting instructions.
The module is inserted into the target circuit in line with the loudspeaker. The power connector comes prewired with a 2.1mm power connector, and corresponding fused power lead. The control keyboard is mounted in a convenient location, and finished with a supplied label.
The NEDSP1062-KBD comes complete with fitting instructions for Kenwood SP31 and Yaesu SP8 speakers, along with generic instructions
for most other types of amateur radio extension speakers.
- Bar Code/EAN: