New Formula Zero high performance very low loss coax cable.
Formula Zero coax cable is low loss 50 Ohm coaxial cable suitable for video, RF signal and broadcast transmissions.
It is our professional low loss cable and has been specifically formulated and designed to get as close to 'Zero Loss' as possible - see the outstanding loss performance statistics below.
- Outer Diameter 10.2 mm
- Impedence 50 Ohm
- Copper Inner conductor 2.72 mm
- Screening Copper foil and braid giving 100% shield
- Velocity factor 0.818
- Loss: 5 MHz 0.78 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 10 MHz 1.4 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 30 MHz 2.35 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 50 MHz 2.92 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 100 MHz 4.5 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 200 MHz 6.32 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 400MHz 09.87 dBd (Per 100m)
- Loss: 1000MHz 16.71 dBd (Per 100m)
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Surprising quality for the price
It is always frustrating trying to compare coax cable losses for a particular band as published figures are usually some way off the frequency of interest. I decided to upgrade my antennas and the coax feeds. I was a bit sceptical about New Formula Zero as it was a similar price to UR-213 and less than half the cost of Ecoflex 10.
I decided to take some loss measurements on three cables 15m long terminated with N-type plugs each end, using a RigExpert Analyzer AA-1400.
New Formula Zero 0.7 dB
Ecoflex 10 1.0 dB
New Formula Zero 1.4 dB
Ecoflex 10 1.8 dB
So I am very impressed with the performance and price of New Formula Zero. It is slightly stiffer than the other coax so plenty of slack needs to be provided in vicinity of a rotator.