Please note drop in charger is an optional extra
This radio is cellular so works like a walkie talkie but uses the cellular network as a repeater!
This means hand held to hand held or handheld to mobile comms around the world.
Companies like ID offer a suitable sim with EU roaming from £3.99 a month or if you are in the UK Freedompop is available otherwise you can use it on Wifi!
Using Apps like Zello & Teamspeak you can talk privately for just the cost of your sim!
Please note this radio does not transmit on the amateur bands
For the Radio amateur you can link to many networks using the International Radio Network.
For the non amateur think of it as well behaved CB with worldwide coverage or Private 1 to 1 calls!
For the private use all the advantages of cell phone coverage while looking professional
Please note this version uses unlocked Android and allows you to fully utilise the PTT functions
Intelligent Global Intercom
More than 80 Hours standby time
Dual chamber speaker to give Enhanced audio
GPS built in
Camera Built in
Micro 5 pin data line
Supports MP3 & MP4
2.4 inch High Quality Screen
Extended memory up to 32GB
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Hobby Saving Radio
Some may say it’s not a real radio...
I’m not going to get into whether it is or not. All I can say is this radio kept Amateur Radio alive for me. I live in a house with no back garden and in an area that doesn’t allow any external antennas. Add into the mix I have problems with mobility, it all adds up to no antennas of any real use.
I have to add in the state of the amateur bands. Both 2M and 70cm are very quiet locally. HF is a non starter for me.
When I learn about Network Radio or POC I saw it as an immediate life saver. I tried the Zello app out on my phone for a weekend and was sold on the mode. Monday morning I ordered a T320.
The radio has performed faultlessly for just about a year now. I use it with Zello and Peanut. I have tried Teamspeak and EchoLink everything works fine.
I have had no faults with the ‘320’ and have very much enjoyed using and experimenting with it. Would I replace it? Yes with another T320 if I ever need to.
- Great Bit Of Kit
I purchased this as big antennas are an issue where I live and I was missing ham radio. It arrived quickly and was well packaged. On first look the radio is well made and certainly feels very sturdy. Opening the back to install a sim and SD card was a bit tricky bit I got there in the end. Once it was all set up, about 15 min later, I was on the "bands" with Zello and echo link.
The audio is quite loud and I don't seam to be having any issues with distortion etc. In transmit I am getting good reports on the quality of the audio as well.
I spent about 2 hours on the bands last night (on wifi) and the battery only dropped 20%.
I think that this is a great addition to my radio kit and has it's place in the world, I spent a while on the bands last night with a man who was disabled and unable to leave his house and is not able to install and antenna on his house, this is his way to communicate with the outside world.
I love this device, it has got me hooked.
I also purchased the EE 6gb sim from moonraker and it works very well on the 3g / 4g network I have here.
- Glad I bought one
- I recently took all my antennas down and sold of my HF equipment as a block of flats next door to me was causing so much interference for one reason or another. Anyway, I originally had the Zello software on my phone and got on with it but wanted the convenience of the PTT; so I ordered one. Delivery was quick and I was up and running in about in about 10 minutes with some help from the team at Moonraker (thanks guys). I have been contacting all over the world and I am glad I bought one. It has got me active again in the world of radio.
- Only recently found out about network radio put it on computer and listened,that was it,bought the T320 last week now thinking about the headset.As has been said you need fingers like a pencil and some good binoculars to read screen but i am really happy and recommend.
- Brilliant service
- Great radio, when fully set up. Thanks to Andy at Moonraker for excellent service
I can not fault either the service of Moonraker or the build quality of the radio.
It was delivered then ext day pay by parcel force, and I had it working on "Zello" c/o my
WIFI network within 10 minutes maximum. The hardest part was remembering my password ! !
The ONLY downside as some may have moaned about is the size of the characters if you have big fingers like me - Simple answer - use a stylus from your PDA - problem sorted - Its not the radios fault....
Got to go as I am having fun having QSO with "VK" land and San Franciso - no fade - no QRN OR QRM to worry about
Simple but contentiousness message to the "Old timers" --- GET OVER IT - USE IT - YOU WILL BE SURPRISED...radio MUST move on, or simply fade away like our signals. Yes its not for everyone - BUT the same applies to Morse, AM, SSB, DStar, DMR..
Our hobby is about experimenting and we need some new fresh blood ! !
- EXCELLENT KIT
Well I dived in at last and grabbed the T320 and am amazed at the quality of the radio and the way it works top class.
The guys at the Woburn Sand store helped and got me on the right track explaining it all and with excellent service and support I have happily got into the scene.
Thanks guys very good service with a great product cheers guys.
- Great handheld network radio
- Amazing value, great audio quality, IP54 shower-proof, very neat little handheld mobile network radio providing license exempt global communications for all radio enthusiasts using Zello(and other android PTT apps). Works well with bluetooth earpiece/headsets using bluetooth 'media button' clipped to steering wheel in car or on bike handlebars. Works very well with bluetooth keyboard. Can be used at extended range from cell towers well beyond 'normal mobile phone range' with high gain external antennas. (I use mine regularly 6+ miles from nearest cell tower out on mountain bike in rural Ayrshire) T320 performs well as one node on private wireless mesh network with TM-7 and friends phones in areas beyond cellular network coverage across Ayrshire and the Galloway Hills. I often use the T320 as 4G-to-WiFi hotspot in the shack with excellent results. Licensed radio amateurs can also use Echolink and IRN (Teamspeak) via 3G/4G cellular network or WiFi internet connections.
- Network radio
- Well made and works perfectly. I was up and chatting within minutes. Highly recommended. If you are able to visit the store they have demo units to try and no hard sales.
- What a cracking radio. Sound quality is superb. I use it in lorry and the speaker is loud enough not to need external speaker. I seem to be using this more than the other digital modes.Well recommended, and up to now I have not heard any thing negative about this radio