The RFinder B1 is the most advanced Dual Band (VHF/UHF) DMR Transceiver combined with an embedded powerful smartphone. It delivers up to 4 Watt of RF Power out of its very robust case.
Running Android, you can install all the available Play Store apps.
This means that you can install Zello, Team Speak, EchoLink and many others and use the built-in PTT button to key the transmission on such apps.
Can you imagine that? If you don’t reach an EchoLink node, just use your RFinder 3G, 4G or even WiFi, and you are connected. Never miss a QSO again just because there isn’t a nearby repeater. And because the RFinder has an updated database of worldwide repeaters, EchoLink nodes and DMR talk groups, you never have to memorize anything.
You just search the station or repeater you want to connect, and the RFinder will change all the settings for you, either using DMR or conventional analogue FM. The RFinder is so advanced that will allow you to see on a map all the available DMR/EchoLink/Conventional repeaters nearby.
Just click on your selected station, and your radio settings are changed: RX and TX frequency, Tones, offsets, splits, color codes. Everything! Welcome to the first Click & Talk transceiver. If this is not phenomenal what is it then?
- Walkie talkie: 4 Watts DMR+Analog, VHF/UHF，
- Selling points: LTE 4G smartphone，IP67 rugged,PTT:DMR+UHF/DMR+VHF,POC
- Display: 4.0 inch
- Touch panel: 5 points capacitive screen,support rainwater operation,IPS.
- Glove wearing touch: Support
- Resolution: 640*1136 pixels TFT LCM
- Sim: Dual SIM,Dual standby ,the third SIM card for private network(Optional)
- Network: GSM, WCDMA, EVDO,TD-SCDMA,TDD/FDD-LTE
- Band: 2G: GSM850/900/1800/1900; 3G:WCDMA850/900/1900/2100
- OS: Android 8.1
- CPU: MTK6763,Octa core,2.0GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM +64GB ROM
- Micro SD card: Support up to 128GB
- Battery: 2500mAh@7.4V(Standard)
- Colour: Black
- Size: 148x64x30.3mm,
- Weight: 430g
- SOS: Yes
- Channel knob: yes,easy to operate
- PTT: Optional,Push-to-Talk over two way radio
- POC Yes,Push-to-Talk over Cellular/Wifi
- Programmable key: Support，Customer can customize the shortcut key for special function purpose by software
- GNSS: GPS/BEIDOU/GLONASS
- Charging dock: yes
- Quick charge support: 2A quick charge
- Clip: yes,
- Micphone: yes,dual mic to anti noise
- IP Class: IP67
- Sensors: Gravity,Gyro,Distance sensor,Light sensor,3D accelerator,Pressure sensor.
- FM: yes
- NFC: Optional, 13.56MHZ
- Speaker: 2 Watts
- Camera Front camera：5mega pixels rear camera：13mega pixels
- Picture size up to 4096*3072 pixels
- Flash LED/Torch1 flash led, 200 lumina
- Video record 1920*1080 recording，30fps
- External camera support, optional
- External palm mic support, optional
- WLAN WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4G/5.8G
- data port USB 2.0
- USB port 20 pin multiple port,2A charge,support OTG.
- OTG support
- Bluetooth BT4.0
Dual Band: 136-174 MHz / 400-480 Mhz
- Bar Code/EAN:
- Innovation at its Finest!
I'm actually surprised that we don't have more Android-controlled radios in the Amateur Radio world today. This device is ahead of its time, simply because no other company has chosen to take-on the challenge of combining 2-way radios and Android operating systems.
This device is an all-in-one. It takes dual SIM card and works on carriers all over the world, so it replaces your current Smartphone, but doesn't tie you to a contract with a specific carrier. It also gives you a 2-way radio, capable of Simplex operation, analog repeater and full DMR operation. It can work DMR Simplex, repeaters or hotspots, so you always have a radio with you everywhere you go.
The real question should be - why haven't Android-controlled devices with this many features been available until now? You won't be disappointed in the performance of this device.