The KL703 is a new 500W linear Amplifer for use between 25 and 30 MHz, (developed for the 10m amateur radio band).
It can be used for all types of narrow band modulation (SSB, CW, AM, FM and Data). It is particularly suitable for portable / in-car operation, as it requires a supply voltage of 13.8 V DC.
The KL703 requires approximately 30 W for maximum output power. The harmonic output is better than -55 dB.
The KL703 also has a RX preamplifier that can be used to increase the readability of weak signals.
- Operation Frequency: 25—30 MHz (10m Amateur HF Band)
- Modulation Types: SSB,CW,AM, FM, data etc (All narrowband modes)
- Transistor: 16x RM 3 MOSFET
- Max I/P Current: 50A
- Power Supply: 13.8VDC+/- 1V 60A
- Input Fuse (Internal): 4x15A (Auto Fuse)
- Input RF Power: 1-35W max (All modes)
- Output RF Power: 500W max
- Maximum bypass power (Amplifier off): 50W max
- Input VSWR: 1.1—1.5:1
- Output VSWR Maximum: 2.5:1
- Harmonic Output: >-50dBc 25-30MHz
- Bar Code/EAN: