Roadtek's newly designed, compact and lightweight 150W 12V modified sine wave power inverter with a Universal outlet socket, suitable for 3 pin UK and 2 Pin European plugs. It also has a USB port, which allows you to power and charge USB enabled devices.
The inverter comes with a standard cigarette lighter plug and turns vehicle's 12V battery voltage into modified sine wave like 240V alternating voltage, which is fully adequate for a multitude of applications i.e. charging phones/laptops or running other low powered items.
- Highly reliable and efficient
- High load ability
- Modified sine wave output
- Easy access fuse
- Temperature and Load controlled cooling fan
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Over/Under input voltage protectionReverse polarity and over temperature protection
- USB port
- On/Off switch
- Universal Socket - suitable for UK and EU Plugs
- Inverter on and Fault mode LED indicator lights
- Cigarette lighter plug
- CE and ROHS Approved
- Suitable for cars, vans, 4x4s, motorhomes, caravans, boats and other 12v applications.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 200V-240V AC Modified sine wave
- USB: 5V, 500mA
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +0.1%
- Continous Power: 150W
- Surge Power:300W
- Efficiency: Up to 88%
- Output Waveform: 50Hz +0.1%
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 105 x 55 x 160mm.
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 105 x 55 x 160mm)
- Weight: Approx 0.6 kg
- Bar Code/EAN: