The MegaDipol 300DX is a broadband active dipole with a maximum upper working frequency of 300 MHz. The dipole reacts to the electrical component (E-Field) of the electromagnetic field and will deliver best results regarding signal strength and SNR (signal -to-noise-ratio) at locations with little or no locally generated interference. Nonetheless, the receiver to be coupled to this antenna should have a high enough dynamic range so that it can effectively process the received signals.
In contrast to simple E-field antennas with only one radiating element, the symmetrical construction of the MegaDipole 300DX, will result in almost no negative resonance effects or reflections caused by the coaxial cable.
- Broadband frequency range from 9kHz – 180MHz
- Power requirements: 10V – 15V
- IP3: typ. +30dBm (@7.00 & 7.20MHz)
- IP2: typ. +78dBm (@7.00 & 7.20MHz)
- Size/weight: 98 x 90 x 38mm / 0.12kg
Whats in the box
- MegaDipol MD300DX
- Power Inserter CPI 1000DP
- 2x 2.5m long radiating elements (PVC-coated, salt-water resistant stainless steel ropes)
- 2 insulators for installation (weatherproof plastic material with 4.5mm fixing hole)
it is important that the connected receiver has a correspondingly high dynamic range in order to be able to optimally process the delivered signals.
- Bar Code/EAN: