RadioCom 6.0 is a new leap forward after the successful predecessor RadioCom 5. It is able to control several radios and significantly improve sound quality. RadioCom6 RX Edition receives data (SSTV, PSK31, RTTY, Weather fax, Synop, Navtex, CW and more) in one program. Two Radios can be connected simultaneously to 1 sound card only. You can run and operate several decoders at the same time. The Digital Sound-Processor (DSP) of the sound card is used. That is why the quality is better than anything compatible.
System requirements (Minimum)
SSB-Receiver or Transceiver (remote controlled if possible) RadioCom 6 can be combined with almost all brands of radios. For example, those produced by Sony, Panasonic, Grundig, and Siemens, and any others with SSB reception. However, these cannot use timer-operated remote/radio control. We recommend controllable Radios, such as those made by Yaesu, ICOM, Kenwood, TenTec, Hilberling, JRC, AOR, and Skanti.
Intel Pentium M processor with at least 1,6 GHz, 1GB RAM, a bi-directional sound card with a LINE-IN port, a spare COM port, and either Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 or higher, as well as a graphics card with 1280x1024 16 bit colour resolution.
DualRadioControl for more than 100 Radios without extra Hardware
- Bonito RC-SWL Switchbox included
- No Soundcard interface or Level converter necessary
- SDR Integration! no extra Software needed
- Bonito SDR-BandWatch®
- flexible User Interface, Multi-display capable
- 3D Frequency and Channel Scanner, DSP-Filter Equalizer, SatTrack
- 6 integrated Frequency Data banks incl. Schedule Manager
- Spectrum Analyzer, Audio Analyzer and Oscilloscopes
- free Online-Updates
- Bar Code/EAN: